"VT Meet with PJ and friends" Amsterdam Travelogue by aussirose

Amsterdam Travel Guide: 10,686 reviews and 22,765 photos

Meet PJ!.....the VT Meet King! .... and the lovely ...

Swanet!.... his wife!! ....

And my va's..... the VT Video King Hansi.....and VT Picture Queen! LoriPori ... Drum roll!!!.............

What a great photo!! o:)

Fun loving threesome! :o)

Can you believe Mary came all the way from Scotland to join us for my vt meet?! WoW!! And it was a delight to meet Mary! :o) Although, a little sad that Mary was not feeling very well and could not join us for the Heineken Experience, but the little time that I spent with you Mary has just made me all the more determined to come to Scotland one day. You and I would have a blast mate! :o)

Where there's a pary, AussieBarney is right there in the middle of things helping to get it started! :o) Diana.....please don't encourage him mate ;o)

And although Mary wasn't feeling the best.....you could see that cheeky side we so often hear and laugh about in the mad vt misc forum lol.

The meal at our evening dinner venue was humongous! And also delicious!

You couldn't help but get the camera out for a pic! :o)

First things first. We all met at Cafe L'Opera at Rembrandt Square. Where we were greeted with the big vt flag!...and a stack of smiley faces :o)

Finally!! I was here in Amsterdam meeting my old old vt buddy for the first time in person!..... A fantastic day was about to commence! :o)

And AussieBarney, Hansi & Lori, Dorrise & Rexy were also part of the action!

Had to grab a pic of our wonderful hosts for the day :o)

Thank you so much PJ and Swanet! I hope we can repay the favour one day in Perth, Australia or one of our big downunder meets. Come on down!! I say :o)

And the lovely Birgit and Diana :o)

Birgit our good friend travelled with us from Zurich, through Germany, Belgium and into Amsterdam. We have known Birgit for a few years and we consider Birgit to be part of our family. Love ya mate! :o)

Everyone loves Diana and that is because Diana is so full of positive energy and vt spirit! Thanks Diana for taking the time out to come and visit us at our houseboat and share a drink, cheese and crackers. We really enjoyed our time with you mate. I look forward to the next time Diana....and there will be a next time matey.....I'm sure! :o)

Link to Next Travelogue

• Page Updated May 9, 2016

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Great T-logue

• aussirose's Profile Photo
      Sep 21, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Heya mate. Oh what a great memory! :o) We had a fabulous time in Amsterdam and it was so nice to meet you and Swanet :o) Hugs xx

aussirose

“A free Rose from the garden is a girl's best friend.”

Badges & Stats in Amsterdam

Have you been to Amsterdam?

Latest Activity in Amsterdam