"Padua the city of history." Italy Travelogue by sinou
Italy Travel Guide: 73,996 reviews and 204,814 photos
from prato della valle s.Antony basilica in the background .
Medieval buildings ,lovely people, quite ,clean plaza. it's :prato della valle .
s. Antony Baslica the important monument in Padua it is perform many activities
Besides the religion duties .
streamlets every where..birds and bridges. it is distinctive i loved it.
we stay in BIRI hotel, very fine dealing and ...BONJORNO every morning.
the industry zone (Piove de sacco ) it seems like a national park.
Roma street. pedestrian road, its long.. if you please note the porticos along the street . No plenty people , it's very cold today.
how much beautiful is it in the spring ? of course ..I don't know. Water ,statues and high stones .. I think it is amazing .
More Travelogues (2)
sinou's Related Pages
Italy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buongiorno Italia, Ti amo Italia"
- "Italia nel cuore"
- "ITALIA - PREGO!"
- "Italy - awakens passion, life & confidence"
- "The Many Faces of Italy"
- "Paul's Journey through Italy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Italy
- Hotels in Italy
- Transportation in Italy
- Nightlife in Italy
- Restaurants in Italy
- Shopping in Italy
- Warnings and Dangers in Italy
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Italy
- 1 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Italy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Italy
- China Intro, 4 reviews, 67 photos, 6 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 1 review, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Palmyra Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos