"2011 Halloween With VT Friends" Personal Page by chocolatecake

HappppppPPPPPPPyyyyyyy Halloween (:o)

northeast80:
Thanks for your halloween note Abby :-) I celebrated more for Bonfire night on Saturday, the fireworks were great fun. Emma

Ben-UK:
Hey Abby, only just got your message - thank you :) hope all's well with you, greetings from England :)

carol_fooa:
Happy Halloween! HAHAHA

maysue:
Hi Abby! Happy Belated Halloween. Just recovering from lost of voice for a week.

Kodi01:
Happy Belated Halloween, although u cant really do that can you? hehe I was in San Francisco....slowly getting back to real life!

jorgejuansanchez:
Hola Abby, happy Halloween !
Yes, we also celebrate it in Spain.
Best regards.

DanielDiNicola:
Hi, Abby!! I know, I've got my freak trapped inside this year! October came and went so quickly! I will put on a Santa hat when it comes time to change my avatar for Christmas...and I'll bring the freak back out NEXT Halloween :D I like your cute little witch with a broom! Happy Halloween!!

balfor:
Hi Abbey! Happy Halloweem to you too!!!

janetanne:
Thank you Abbey for the Halloween greetings. I love the photo of you standing in front of Monet's water lilies! He is one of my favourite artists as well!

poppy6488:

ant1601:
Ciao Abby, I'm currently in the US and celebrating a proper Halloween this time as we don't have it in Italy. Have a great one yourself too! Ciao :)

sachara:
Abby, lovely to hear from you. Happy Halloween to you too.

hayward68:
Happy Halloween to you too Abby! Don't let the ghosts and goblins get you ;-)

DSwede:
Happy Halloween to you too!! Hope the celebrations are a good time!

Homanded:
Hello Abbey! Yes, Halloween coming and the kids are getting ready to hit our block begging for candy. Ed and I are all stocked up.

mustertal:
Hi Abbey, happy halloween to you too. I love your pp,very appropriate

balhannah:
Thanks! The Cows are ok! You have a Happy Halloween too!

toonsarah:
Thank you for the birthday greeting Abby - how lovely to hear from you :-)

leics:
Thank you for the witch, Abby! Happy Hallowe'en to you! :-) J

al2401:
Hi Abby - thanks for the Halloween wishes. I am in Bolivia at the moment so shall see how they celebrate here!

nicolaitan:
hey, abby - so nice to hear from you. i really have so little time to keep up on the site that it is nice to get contact from friends. hope you and family are well. n.

DennyP:
Hi Abby...how are you ! Thank you for your kind Halloween wishes..I trust that you are doing well and life is being kind..Ammo was very sick last month but after vet hospital and medication is doing well again...thanks and take care Abby..may ladyluck be your shadow...cheers Denny

TheTravelSlut:
Thank you for the Halloween greeting :-)

ViajesdelMundo:
HI Abby, GRACIAS for the reminder to get back to your beautiful pages! my computer has been in and out of reception so much for past 4 months, that I get bogged down! OH, what a story about your handbag locked in your luggage!! HA!

ray_d:
Thank you Abby. May your Halloween be less scary than the Octopus Stew.:o)

Maurizioago:
Thanks Abby! I'm going to Valencia on the 31!! Valencia is in Spain. It is some km south of Barcelona.

pieter_jan_v:
That dog on my homepage is a guard dog for a Bed & Breakfast. He has a nice home. PJ

Odinnthor:
Hey Abbs. Good to hear from you. Hope all of your family are well and safe. Larry lives just a few minutes from me. Have not seen him though since the Barney Awards. We will likely get in trouble together soon though heh heh....Erik

unravelau:
Hi Abby, Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and I wish you a happy halloween too. Love, Carole.

travelgourmet:
Abbey, lol. Very funny. It is an old photo. Now I have lost a total of 32 pounds and 4 inches off the waist since August 8, 2011. Tone time.:-)

Thank YOU very much!!!

alza:
hahaha! loween! tks for your wishes! I don't go trick or treating... but last night, I carved a butternut squash into a face and planted a blue & white cap on top-- looks like a 2-teeth French sailor on my window sill. It terrified my kitten! :) Have a good one! :)

• Page Updated Dec 11, 2011

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

chocolatecake

“Get ready for cycling for PEACE on International Day of Peace, Sept 21, 2014!”

Real Name