"Waterfalls and waterfountains" Queluz Travelogue by Martin_S.
Queluz Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 164 photos
Scattered among trees and shrubs and long aisles of green topiary you will find dozens of water elements, ranging in size from the huge (several stories high) waterfall, to small, almost tiny fountains. Some have statuary in the middle from which the water is jetted, some have the water falling over rocks or just sitting as in a quiet pond. Whatever your choice is you will find it here I think, even the small monkey who keeps watch over his patch of pond on a pedestal.
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Queluz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An ancient suburb"
- "So much to see in one small place..did I say SMALL"
- "National Palace of Queluz"
- "A Portuguese Versailles"
- "Versailles in the Pink"
- "Queluz. The palace is gorgeous..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Queluz
- Hotels in Queluz
- Transportation in Queluz
- Restaurants in Queluz
- Warnings and Dangers in Queluz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Queluz
- 12 Reviews
- 81 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (152)
Have you been to Queluz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Queluz
Photos in QueluzSee All Photos (81)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues