"New York to Vancouver by rail via Toronto" Toronto Travelogue by PeterVancouver
Toronto Travel Guide: 4,356 reviews and 9,095 photos
Union Station Toronto was commissioned in 1927. It has a massive Great Hall, similar to some of the major US stations such as Penn Station of New York, and stone for the walls and the marble flooring all being supplied from the USA.
It has special a waiting room for the Via Rail flagship service "The Canadian" which is a five day rail journey to and from Union station Toronto - Main st Station Vancouver.
This journey which started in London UK is mentioned on my personal page and on an entry on my Toronto Travelogue
PeterVancouver's Related Pages
Toronto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Toronto - "Yours to Discover""
- "Close To Home"
- "Andre Rieu's Magic Hits Toronto"
- "TORONTO Canada"
- "Paul2001's Big T.O. Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toronto
- Hotels in Toronto
- Transportation in Toronto
- Nightlife in Toronto
- Restaurants in Toronto
- Shopping in Toronto
- Warnings and Dangers in Toronto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toronto
- 4 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toronto
Photos in TorontoSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Churchill Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 15 reviews, 38 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos
- Beijing Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colchester Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos
- New Delhi Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue