"Vier-Viertelblick walking tour" Wesenufer Travelogue by egonwegh
Wesenufer Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 24 photos
We made the Vier-Viertelblick walk on 22 August 2011. Departed from our B&B in Wesenufer and walked in the direction of Hundorf along the brook 'Koesslbach'. The Vier-Viertelblick has only recently been identified as a place of interest by the local tourist information.
It's a small hilltop that offers an excellent view onto four regions in this part of Upper Austria (the four 'Viertel'), namely Innviertel, Muehlviertel, Traunviertel and Hausrueckviertel.
Hills in the distance as seen from the Vier-Viertelblick. From here, we walked back to Wesenufer by way of Atzersdorf, Aichberger Gasslweg and the Braukapelle. From 10 am to 2.30 pm we covered a distance of approx. 8 kilometers on foot.
View into the Muehlviertel.
More Travelogues (1)
egonwegh's Related Pages
Wesenufer Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Wesenufer
- 5 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (103)
Have you been to Wesenufer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wesenufer
Photos in WesenuferSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nijmegen Intro, 83 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 29 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 13 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zwolle Intro, 25 reviews, 31 photos
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Arnhem Intro, 12 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues