"Walking to Kuhankuono" Tortinmäki Travelogue by gubbi1
Tortinmäki Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 25 photos
Well, it was a pretty short hike (or more correct 'walk') to the old boundary stone Kuhankuono.
Unfortunately the duckboards were quite slippery and I needed to take care not to slip out. With increasing amount of rain at the Kuhankuono I decided to go back to the car even though I would have loved to continue to see more of this nice area.
Instead of rushing back I then took some nice photos which you can see below... maybe you can see some drops that I got on the lense.
This would have been the way that I could have continued...
Instead I walked back...
... and had this impressive view of the forest.
gubbi1's Related Pages
Tortinmäki Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tortinmäki
- 0 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Tortinmäki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tortinmäki
Photos in TortinmäkiSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues