"Current travel plans" Personal Page by Dekeboo
My first stop on my USA trip this year is going to be Seattle, Washington.
I will arrive around noon and have opted to stay in the Green Tortoise Hostel, I spend so little time in my accomodation and can sleep through anything that I am happy to give up creature comforts, but reviews must be positive.
I stayed in a hostel in NYC and it impressed me a lot with its location, cleanliness and conveniences. I am hoping that this hostel won't disappoint.
I estimate that I will get to the hostel mid-afternoon and am now working out how to best use my time in Seattle. I will have 3 full days, the rest of the thursday (the day i arrive) and will leave Seattle to Portland mid morning on the monday.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 5 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Commented on Dekeboo's profile page
- updated a Paris Travel Page "An unexpected love affair"
- Posted in Travel Manchester Forum "Re: Bored of staying in"
- Dekeboo and islam.alshbrawy are now friends.
updated their Personal Page "Current travel plans"
- Wrote a Review Opera - Macbeth about State Opera House in Budapest Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Cruise on the Danube"