"SUMMER PALACE IN THE MIST" Personal Page by mavl
DRAGON BOAT IN THE MIST...
seventeen-arch bridge spanning kunming lake linking this small island to the mainland in the mist...
beautiful garden just past the buddhist fragrance tower as viewed from the ornately detailed long corridor which was unfortunately under repair when i was there last july, 2006, in the mist...
pensive old lady probably regretting not running away with that dashing kung-fu master when she was but a young lass of eighteen in 1947 so now she spends every waking hour of her life symbolically awaiting his return by standing in the middle of the grand pavilion at the foot of the seventeen-arch bridge which spans kunming lake and links that small island i mentioned earlier to the mainland which happens to be the place where they were supposed to meet that cold winter's night 60 years ago in the mist...
More Personal Pages (27)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 78 Reviews
- 1,211 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 16 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
- Commented on DAO's profile page
updated their Personal Page "UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITES I'VE VISITED"
- Uploaded a Photo to "2013 TRAVELS"
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "Re: Inexpensive hostels that..."
- updated a Boracay Island Travel Page "BORA!!!"
- mavl and cyndymc are now friends.
- Uploaded a Video to Boracay Island
- Wrote a Review WHALESHARK WATCHING: boat rates in Donsol Transportation
VideosSee All Videos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lhasa Intro, 22 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kyoto Intro, 59 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gyangze Intro, 10 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 4 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Damxoi Intro, 11 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Angkor Thum Intro, 1 review, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 3 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues