"Venice the city of water" Italy Travelogue by sinou
Italy Travel Guide: 73,953 reviews and 204,624 photos
- the grand canal :the famous splendor water street. It is the main street in Venice, very wide canal and it's long more than /4km /,surrounded with the historical buildings, hotels and other utilities .
Venice islands float on the water face . people use the water bus, gondolas, and bridges to reach them houses and businesses .
My friend Abdo visit Venice in the2008's summer, gave to us a talk about this trip, many stories, and he took very beautiful photos. Here the summer photos taken by him but not this one.
my pigeon needs some wheat .. ok I will do.
Campanile (the bell tower ) .. the time is according the number of knocks
with some friends in st. Marco piazza .
gondola in the side canals
Rialto bridge at the grand canal, it's busy place, spectacular time with crowds of people.
More Travelogues (2)
sinou's Related Pages
Italy Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buongiorno Italia, Ti amo Italia"
- "Italia nel cuore"
- "ITALIA - PREGO!"
- "Italy - awakens passion, life & confidence"
- "The Many Faces of Italy"
- "Paul's Journey through Italy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Italy
- Hotels in Italy
- Transportation in Italy
- Nightlife in Italy
- Restaurants in Italy
- Shopping in Italy
- Warnings and Dangers in Italy
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Italy
- 1 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Italy?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Italy
- China Intro, 4 reviews, 67 photos, 6 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 1 review, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Palmyra Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos