"TRAVELOGUE 1" Namib-Naukluft Park Travelogue by DAO

Namib-Naukluft Park Travel Guide: 132 reviews and 385 photos

WELCOME! THANK YOU FOR VISITING.

HELLO!
WELCOME TO ONE OF MY ?ALL OF IT ? PAGES. WHAT? WHY?

I REALISED ONE DAY THAT I HAD OVER 100,000 PHOTOS OF MY TRAVELS. MY CAMERAS AND I HAVE EXPLORED SOME WONDERFUL AND PARTS OF THE WORLDS. AND SO NOT SO WONDERFUL PLACES AS WELL. I HAVE HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF SEEING SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SIGHTS ON PLANET EARTH AND I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WHAT I HAVE SEEN. I HAVE ALSO OBSERVED SOME OF THE MOST HUMBLING ASPECTS OF LIFE. SOME OF MY PHOTOS CAN SHOW PEOPLE AND COUNTRIES WITH LITTLE OR NO WEALTH ? EXCEPT FRIENDLINESS AND HOPE.

THE FOLLOWING PAGES ARE NOT A PHOTO OF EVERYTHING HERE, BUT ALMOST ALL OF THE PHOTOS I TOOK. THEY ARE IN A TRAVELOGUE, AS THERE IS NO INFORMATION ON THESE PAGES ? YET.

WOULD YOU LIKE SOME INFORMATION? CURIOUS ABOUT ANY PHOTOS?

WHEN I POST THESE PHOTOS, I KEEP THINKING ?I SHOULD DO A TIP ON THAT?. WITH OVER 100 COUNTRIES VISITED I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO WRITE EVERY TIP POSSIBLE. I WILL, HOWEVER, WRITE A TIP OR AN EXPLANATION ON ANY PHOTOS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN. PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME A COMMENT ON THE PARTICULAR PAGE OR PAGES AND I WILL DO THIS FOR YOU.

ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR A TIP I COULD WRITE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS.

ALL THE BEST,

DAO

• Page Updated Jun 6, 2013

More Travelogues (1)

Comments

DAO

“???????ds ??o? u??q ???? p?no?s ? ???? ??s ? ?ou ??poq??os ?q o? p??u?? s????? ? '???? ?? ???”

Badges & Stats in Namib-Naukluft Park

Have you been to Namib-Naukluft Park?

Latest Activity in Namib-Naukluft Park