"The Church of the Holy Cross" Rauma Travelogue by gubbi1
Rauma Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 212 photos
Rauma has a really pretty church, the Church of the Holy Cross, and it is worth to stop by in it. Especially the paintings are stunning, see below. Once you enter don't get surprised by a visitor sitting on the left of the church. She probably will still sit there when you come here. And it is useless to ask her something, she will not answer... :)
gubbi1's Related Pages
Rauma Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rauma ? a city of lace"
- "Rauma - a medieval town"
- "Rauma - The Old World Heritage Town"
- "RAUMA - OL NIIGON GOTONAS!"
- "Rauma - Old Rauma (Unesco World Heritage)"
- "Rauma - West coast of Finland"
- "helimaarit's new Rauma Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rauma
- Hotels in Rauma
- Transportation in Rauma
- Nightlife in Rauma
- Restaurants in Rauma
- Shopping in Rauma
- Warnings and Dangers in Rauma
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rauma
- 0 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Rauma?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rauma
Photos in RaumaSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues