"FORECASTED EXPENSES (BUDGET TRAVELLERS)" Personal Page by VTGlobalMeeting2012
1. Airfare to and from your point of origin
2. Hotel and accommodation -
3. Food (Make sure to ask when you book a hotel if it comes with free continental breakfast and/or have coffee maker inside the hotel)
2. Bus Fares
3. City Pass - $59.00 - With this you can go to 6 famous tourist attractions in Seattle like the Space Needle, Seattle Aquarium, 1 Hour Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour, Pacific Science Center, Woodland Park Zoo, The Museum of Flight, and/or Experience Music Project/Science Fiction Museum. This value is $111.00. Youth 4-12 is $39.00. Check their website citypass.com.
4. Argossy Cruise and Brunch - $49.00 plus tax (9.8%)
5. Leavenworth Bus Tour - $89.00 plus tax
6. Victoria Cruise - $69.00 via Victoria Clipper
6. Vancouver Train Rountrip ticket - Approximately $70.00 round trip depending on the time we are leaving. The earlier, the cheaper.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- updated a Seattle Travel Page "City of Seattle"
- Posted in Travel Seattle Forum "Re: Best route from Forks to..."
- Commented on richiecdisc's profile page
updated their Profile Page "VT Global Meeting in Seattle in August 2012"
- VTGlobalMeeting2012 and thecatsmeow are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "VT Global Meeting in Seattle in August 2012"
- Wrote a Review Consider buying the citypass about Seattle City Pass in Seattle General