"Walking over an ancient cemetary" Eurajoki Travelogue by gubbi1
Eurajoki Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 35 photos
At the parking there was an information board telling about the history of this place and about the world heritages.
I made a photo of the map to use it for navigation on this roughly 2 km walk.
The path lead me through a rainy forest.
Then I could see the first burial sites.
Many rocks, all quite the same size where placed here.
At some places there were many of these grave hills.
Some of the grave hills were not really hills and not round at all.
This is one of the large burial sites sticking out of the others due to its form and size.
More Travelogues (2)
gubbi1's Related Pages
Eurajoki Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bronze Age Burial Site --- A Unesco World Heritage"
- Create a Eurajoki Travel Page
Badges & Stats in Eurajoki
- 3 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Eurajoki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eurajoki
Photos in EurajokiSee All Photos (35)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues