"Paris - Something different" Paris Travelogue by aussirose

Paris Travel Guide: 22,753 reviews and 56,278 photos

Here is a collection of unusual photos I took whist roaming the streets of Paris.

I've showed this one to quite a few people who are just as confused as me. Is it two bikes?... Or is there a new bike us Aussies have never seen before with 2 front wheels!!? We are confused.

Maybe someone out there can enlighten us.

What's wrong with this photo?

I noticed that the umbrella does not have a handle.

On closer inspection it seems like there is a handle, but no stick between the handle and the umbrella. What do you think?....

Maybe it's got something to do with the house number ;o)

Unusual to see a bit of Asia in Paris?!!

As with most of the portrait photos here now on vt..... we cannot see all of it......so you will need to click on the photo to enlargen it so that you know what I am talking about.

Have you ever had fun taking pictures of shop windows to see what you can capture in the background behind you? We would probably have the shop owner come out and chase us away in Australia. :o) But not in Paris!

We enjoyed a bit of fun doing this on our photo tour with parissetmefree.

I like this one I captured with the lollies in the shop window and trees in the background :o)

Speaking of our photo tour, we were sitting in a cafe having a coffee and I was busy trying to use the new techniques Sab had taught us.

I quite like this photo. Probably would have been better if I had caught it a nano second later and got some shoes walking..... But never mind....the colours look good I think :o)

Again you will need to see the whole pic to appreciate it.

Sab showed us a few of these unusual tiles stuck to various places around the latin quarter on our photo tour. They look like something out of the early space invaders game.

Sab explained that there is an artist that puts them there and if you keep your eyes open you will see quite a few as you roam the streets.

Oh cool! A lovely glass window with a red curtin.

So whilst the boys were busy trying to photograph people walking on the coloured cobblestones in the rain I decided to take a pic of myself.... And guess who got in the way lol.

Caught! ...... Good one Sab! haha.

Whilst playing in the rain with cobblestones and windows etc, we noticed a street drain that was quite colourful.

So I had hubby pose for me so that I could test my new photo taking skills :o)

Like it? I do. :o)

• Page Updated May 9, 2016

“A free Rose from the garden is a girl's best friend.”

Badges & Stats in Paris