"Amuri Quarter --- Rooms 1" Tampere Travelogue by gubbi1
Tampere Travel Guide: 572 reviews and 1,073 photos
At first this museum does not look very big, but when entering the place you will notice several entrances to various parts of the houses. In each you will find several rooms filled with interior of a special time. Beside the room doors you can read about how people lived here. These explanations are related to those things that you can see inside. You will be suprised how many people partly lived in one room and by this imagine how the living conditions had been in quarters like this.
Please have a look at my travelogues to see how interesting the museum is.
gubbi1's Related Pages
Tampere Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tampere,city of shy people.."
- "Tampere - my favorite city in Finland"
- "Tampere - Industry, Students and Ryanair"
- "Heinisuo's Tampere Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tampere
- Hotels in Tampere
- Transportation in Tampere
- Nightlife in Tampere
- Restaurants in Tampere
- Shopping in Tampere
- Warnings and Dangers in Tampere
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tampere
- 0 Reviews
- 49 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Tampere?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tampere
Photos in TampereSee All Photos (49)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues