"Road Trip" Personal Page by picolopauolo
This summer I was finally able to buy my very own first automobile. A modest Opel, Vauxhall to all the Brits out there, Corsa. Besides the conviences in everyday life, I hope to use my baby for a roadtrip coming summer of 2012. My first thoughts are following the Norwegian shore, experiencing the beauty of the Fjords and profit from legal wild camping. Let's see what the future brings.
So far I've enjoyed but one roadtrip. It was the summer '07 with my friend Erwin and his trusty Ford Escort. We had plans crossing half of central and western Europe, not that realistic ;-). Luckly the freedom of the car allowed us to alter our plans along the way. So we followed a route that took us from Prague, passing Budapest, next up was Zagreb and then with some stops all the way to the south of Croatia in Dubrovnik. What a great adventure it was!
More Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 5 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- updated a Obcina Bohinj Travel Page "Natural beauty without too much tourists"
updated their Personal Page "Road Trip"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Road Trip"
- Uploaded a Video to London
- Wrote a Review Listening Post: a monument to the present about Science Museum in London Things to Do
- Commented on cachaseiro's profile page
PhotosSee All Photos (18)
Top 5 Pages
- London Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Spakenburg Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Amersfoort Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Bachenau Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Obcina Bohinj Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.