"RENTING AN RV, Biking, Driving, etc." Personal Page by VTGlobalMeeting2012
If you are thinking of renting an RV here is where you can rent and for a fee, the RV is already stocked with kitchen supplies ($100) and linens ($50 per person).
Cruise America has 134 RV-rental offices in the US and Canada. They also have a 24-hour assistance hotline.
Seattle's parking fees are outrageous and every street have meters on them.
Think about this before you rent a car or driving here.
Also, before you book a hotel, ask the respective hotel service representative specifically if they have free parking inside the hotel (not street parking). Please keep this in mind.
Seattle is well-known to be biker-friendly, sort of...The City Mayor is still working on it.
Most buses have bike racks on them.
Make sure to bring your own locks and check the link for tips on biking in Seattle!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- updated a Seattle Travel Page "City of Seattle"
- Posted in Travel Seattle Forum "Re: Best route from Forks to..."
- Commented on richiecdisc's profile page
updated their Profile Page "VT Global Meeting in Seattle in August 2012"
- VTGlobalMeeting2012 and thecatsmeow are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "VT Global Meeting in Seattle in August 2012"
- Wrote a Review Consider buying the citypass about Seattle City Pass in Seattle General