"Koenigsstuhl" Stubbenkammer Travelogue by egonwegh
Stubbenkammer Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 18 photos
28 June 2011. We arrived on the Koenigsstuhl, the King's Seat, after a walk from nearby Lohme. The cliffs, with a height of 115 meters, offer a magnificent view of the Baltic Sea. According to local tradition, contenders to the throne of Ruegen would attempt to climb this cliff together. The first one to arrive would become the new king! After we'd enjoyed the view, we went on to visit the nearby Museum of Natural History.
Rather than attempting a climb ourselves we were happy to just stand there and admire the view.
More Travelogues (1)
egonwegh's Related Pages
Stubbenkammer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From Lohme to Stubbenkammer and Jasmund"
- "Please ... have a sit :-)"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stubbenkammer
- 3 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (103)
Have you been to Stubbenkammer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stubbenkammer
Photos in StubbenkammerSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nijmegen Intro, 83 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 29 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 13 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zwolle Intro, 25 reviews, 31 photos
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Arnhem Intro, 12 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues