"there is the Black Church..and the rest.." Brasov Travelogue by liliana91
Brasov Travel Guide: 674 reviews and 1,854 photos
Obviously,the Black Church dominates everything around her..I can't explain the feeling that you have when you are close to this church..you feel so small,so insignificant..While she is standing proud next to you,while she dominates everything around her since it built,since 1380..
Even from the mountain Tâmpa,or even when you are in Brașov Citadel Fortress you can spot the Black Church easily..not hard to understand why..
liliana91's Related Pages
Brasov Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brasov - The heart of Transylvania"
- "Brasov / Kronstadt"
- "Buna ziua, Brasov!"
- "We can't stop here. This is bear country."
- "Bra?ov - Heart of Transylvania"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brasov
- Hotels in Brasov
- Transportation in Brasov
- Nightlife in Brasov
- Restaurants in Brasov
- Shopping in Brasov
- Warnings and Dangers in Brasov
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brasov
- 14 Reviews
- 144 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Brasov?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brasov
- updated a Brasov Travel Page "Bra?ov,beautiful,charming,hard to forget.."
- Commented on one of liliana91's Brasov travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "more from Brasov"
- Wrote a Review Tower/ Turnul "Bastionul Post?varilor" in Brasov Things to Do
- Posted in Travel Bucharest Forum "Re: Electronic shop in Bucharest?"
Photos in BrasovSee All Photos (144)
Top 10 Pages
- Brasov Intro, 14 reviews, 144 photos, 12 travelogues
- Bucharest Intro, 8 reviews, 74 photos, 7 travelogues
- Costinesti Intro, 4 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Predeal Intro, 3 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rasnov Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Turnu Magurele Intro, 3 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valea Gradistei Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alexandria Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Orsova Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Giurgiu Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue