"Spending time in Levonmäki NP --- part 1" Joutsa Travelogue by gubbi1
Joutsa Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 19 photos
My hike basically brought me to the campfire site at the Lintuniemi penninsula. On the map you can see a tent there, as it is allowed to stay overnight here.
From there I walked back to the parking in a bow, but have to confess that I am not really sure which way I was walking then.
Anyway get ready for some impression of this park in this and the following travelogue.
Like in many National Parks also here forest is dominating the scenery. So we head through the huge trees.
Big rocks which have been left here by glaciers during or at the end of the last iceage.
They make up a strange scenery. Wonder how it would look like at night...
This is the Rutajärvi (Lake Ruta).
Sometimes there are rocks on the trail.
More Travelogues (1)
gubbi1's Related Pages
Joutsa Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Joutsa
- 0 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Joutsa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Joutsa
Photos in JoutsaSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues