"Town of Vitt" Arkona Travelogue by egonwegh
Arkona Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 35 photos
Street scene in the small town of Vitt on the island Ruegen. We passed through town on 26 June 2011 on our way to Cape Arkona. In this particular part of the world, restaurants tend to be mostly fish restaurants.
Though the town itself was full of tourists, the beach and sea were peaceful and quiet.
Church of Vitt, I especially like the dimensions of this building, its walls and roof, the shape of the windows and the wooden shutters.
Jennie standing in the doorway. Entrance portal of the church of Vitt. Nice plain doors and lantern.
Modern-day Saint Christopher Mural to be found inside the church of Vitt.
More Travelogues (1)
egonwegh's Related Pages
Arkona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cape Arkona"
- "Welcome to CAPE ARKONA"
- "Arkona Page"
- "More than this is impossible !"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Arkona
- 6 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (103)
Have you been to Arkona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Arkona
Photos in ArkonaSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nijmegen Intro, 83 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 29 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 13 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zwolle Intro, 25 reviews, 31 photos
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Arnhem Intro, 12 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues