"Hike around Iso Koirajärvi --- part 1" Kivijärvi Travelogue by gubbi1
Kivijärvi Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 51 photos
After parking I had the need to stop my hunger and decided to use the fireplace close by to do a short bbq. Later I noticed that there is another fireplace with a cover just 300 meters further. Anyway it was nice here with the view and I could look forward for this nice hike.
After the bbq I gave me the time to enjoy the reflections on the lake...
... also towards the direction that I intended to walk.
A last look on the map and estimating the distance (make sure your plans are not bigger than what is possible) then...
... a short overview on the area.
On the left the sign informs about the Forest Reindeer, on the right about setting up traps and about tar making which was also done here in the forests.
So finally we start walking. The first threehundred meters we have to follow the main road. There were almost no cars so it was not a problem.
Quite typical for the autumn time also here many mushrooms were growing, like this poisoned one.
More Travelogues (5)
gubbi1's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Kivijärvi
- 0 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Kivijärvi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kivijärvi
Photos in KivijärviSee All Photos (51)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues