"England" London Travelogue by Rubia_1
London Travel Guide: 25,614 reviews and 58,456 photos
Go to this website for more information:
I took a half-day Stonehenge tour through the Golden Tour company. They offer a wide variety of tours. Go to their website for more information:
I would recommend the early morning tour of Stonehenge if you would like to avoid crowds and have the opportunity to take good photos.
This was an interesting place to have lunch, and the food was good. Yes, it was a crypt.
Rubia_1's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- "London, the capital of England"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 2 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Photos in LondonSee All Photos (18)
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Provincia de Misiones Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Parque Nacional del Iguaz¨ Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Foz do Iguašu Intro, 2 photos