"How to Get to Suenos Encantados B&B from Cuba, NM" Cuba Travelogue by AlbuqRay
Cuba Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 40 photos
Take County Road 11 (CR-11) south at the intersection where NM-197 meets US-550. CR-11 is a paved road. It passes by the Sandoval County Fairgrounds. San Pablo Road is 4.4 miles south.
After 4.4 miles south on CR-11, you arrive at this signpost.
Go 2.4 miles to the east on San Pablo Road. It is a smooth gravel road but goes through an open range area, so watch out for cattle, horses, and/or elk on the road.
After 2.4 miles, San Pablo Road passes La Casa Vieja and La Capilla, and comes to the Rancho San Pablo de Garcia main house, which is the office for the Suenos Encantados B&B.
More Travelogues (1)
AlbuqRay's Related Pages
Cuba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Place to Stay to Visit Chaco Canyon"
- "AGBAT's new Cuba Page"
- "Roadtripping for rusty neon dinosaurs"
- "Basaic Cuba Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cuba
- 4 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Cuba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cuba
Photos in CubaSee All Photos (35)
Videos in CubaSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alice Springs Intro, 111 reviews, 574 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northern Territory Intro, 64 reviews, 334 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Sarawak Intro, 57 reviews, 298 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darwin Intro, 50 reviews, 286 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Albuquerque Intro, 72 reviews, 236 photos, 5 travelogues
- Macdonnell Ranges Intro, 41 reviews, 260 photos, 10 travelogues
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Intro, 45 reviews, 219 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gettysburg Intro, 44 reviews, 213 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 50 reviews, 199 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mataranka Intro, 27 reviews, 215 photos, 11 travelogues