"Eldena" Greifswald Travelogue by egonwegh
Greifswald Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 68 photos
Arrived from the south (Mallin) on 23 June 2011. After taking some wrong turns we decided to follow a city bus driving in the direction of Eldena. We finally arrived on this spot - the ruins of the former convent Eldena - a very popular place among artists who aspire to follow in the footsteps of romantic painter Caspar David Friedrich.
Preparations in full swing for some kind of play.
More Travelogues (1)
egonwegh's Related Pages
Greifswald Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "University town of the North-East"
- "Make time for beguiling Greifswald"
- "Greifswald Page"
- "Welcome to GREIFSWALD"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Greifswald
- Hotels in Greifswald
- Transportation in Greifswald
- Restaurants in Greifswald
- Shopping in Greifswald
- Warnings and Dangers in Greifswald
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Greifswald
- 6 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (103)
Have you been to Greifswald?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Greifswald
Photos in GreifswaldSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nijmegen Intro, 83 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 29 reviews, 67 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 13 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 25 reviews, 40 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 8 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zwolle Intro, 25 reviews, 31 photos
- London Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Arnhem Intro, 12 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 9 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues