"Tiilikkajärvi" Rautavaara Travelogue by gubbi1
Rautavaara Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 43 photos
Now I was close to Tillikajärvi, but still no open water in sight. Then I came close to a bridge that I would need to cross, but I remembered that there was a campsite close to the lake if I would just go on and keep left. It would be just half a kilometer, so I decided to have a look there (small detour on map towards northwest).Actually it was a good idea as it was more or less the only place on my hike where I could see the open Lake Tllikka. But amazingly there was a great natural beach here!
At the beach of the lake I took some photos. There were actually some people camping, so I only stayed on one side of the beach and then continued my hike.
This is the beach.
At the far end were people camping.
Back on the hike this bridge brought me over the small lake. From here there was no view towards the lake Tillikka, but ...
... nevertheless a great nature to admire.
I still wonder why I haven't seen any mooses. There is so much nature here and they could enjoy their life, as long as they wouldn't take the role of pray.
gubbi1's Related Pages
Rautavaara Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rautavaara
- 0 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Rautavaara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rautavaara
Photos in RautavaaraSee All Photos (43)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues