"Towards Tiilikkajärvi..." Rautavaara Travelogue by gubbi1
Rautavaara Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 43 photos
This travelogue brings us along the small lakes towards Tillikajärvi. It is an amazing nature which seems to be almost untouched by humans, but as we later see in the following travelogues there are historic traces also in this park.
The forests here are quite dense. At the entrance signs explained about animals roaming the park. Beside mooses and birds also the big predators of Finland (bear, wolve and wolverine) are living here. I was not too unhappy to have some other Finnish people some hundred meters in front of me, as long as the wolves or bears would not see me as the weak animal hanging behind the hord...
During the entire roadtrip I came across mushrooms.
Reflections were great with the calm lakes.
Any bears around .... ?!?
Some swamp and duckboards. I was wondering sometimes how many kilometers of duckboards exist in Finland...
And suddenly dense forest again. But it looks different to german forests with the blueberries growing on the ground everywhere.
gubbi1's Related Pages
Rautavaara Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rautavaara
- 0 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Rautavaara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rautavaara
Photos in RautavaaraSee All Photos (43)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues