"Singapore - Seeing A Bit of Everything" Singapore Travelogue by purplefeet
Singapore Travel Guide: 4,787 reviews and 10,954 photos
It's best to check the time that the park opens and closes cos when we went, it will be closing earlier than usual so we had to rush through the park's attractions.
Here the Fiona looks so like the one in the movie and well Shrek being Shrek he's a given.
We got here on a very sunny day by bus and almost got lost going back to the city! Well, it's actually far from the civilization so take precaution. Remember your bus numbers and find the stop nearest a landmark.
It is gruesome, graphic and not for sensitive persons. These are diorama of the ten courts of hell that a dead person goes through before going into Samsara. Very good for enriching your knowledge on Chinese folklores but very bad for your sleep as it is almost nightmare-inducing. Do not go alone.
Inside Haw Par Villa are beautiful structures made of stone and painted brightly depicting the traditional Chinese life and illustrating some Chinese myths.
Try a bit of everything as Singapore is known to be a cultural and gustatory hub. For snack I had mocha soy milk and Taiwanese noodles for dinner.
A good turn from the night markets leads to this Indian temple. W did not dare venture inside as people are coming to worship. It was night time and my camera is not so sharp so the intricate details outside this temple is not captured properly.
It was just a short ride coming off where you got on and the Singapore River being quite short, this activity is for real first timers. I suggest it's better to dine in a resto lining u Clarke Quay cos the view is almost the same plus your stomach is filled.
More Travelogues (1)
purplefeet's Related Pages
Singapore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Uniquely Singapore"
- "Singapore Downtown"
- "ONE ISLAND WITH 63 SURROUNDING ISLETS"
- "(the real) Happiest Place on Earth"
- "Home away from Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Singapore
- Hotels in Singapore
- Transportation in Singapore
- Nightlife in Singapore
- Restaurants in Singapore
- Shopping in Singapore
- Warnings and Dangers in Singapore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Singapore
- 0 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Singapore
Photos in SingaporeSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Shanghai Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pampanga Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kabayan Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Vigan Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Calauit Island Intro, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Taiwan Intro, 1 photo
- Puerto Princesa Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.