"My very first BIG VT meet, in my favorite city!!" Paris Travelogue by Laura_Mexico

Paris Travel Guide: 22,753 reviews and 56,278 photos

Great place, great company

Anybody that knows me knows that I've always been in love with Paris..... so when I heard that a big VT meet was being planned in that city, I thought I HAD to go.... I had hosted very small VT meets in my hometown but this was a BIG one, with members coming from all over.... I didn't want to miss it!!!

So I was lucky enough to be able to plan my trip and be there with all the VT gang. It was a nice meeting where I got to meet in person some people that I had been corresponding with or talking on the forums for a long time. I also met some that I didn't even know about. It was a very nice experience and I hope it won't be my last one!

Here's the official photo of the group, although some were missing because they were shooting everybody's cameras LOL

That same night at the pub....

More details later

VTer and former VA

This is Birgit from Germany, who was so kind as to take me to one of the big meetings in Europe as a VA several months ago!! Now we got to meet in person, yay!!! I didn't even know she was coming to the meeting... never thought I'd meet her in person one day!

More European VTers at the Pub

More details later

The sexy VTers

And I was also lucky to get to meet these 2 sexy gentlemen during the meet!

VT pet drinking, oh my gosh!

Human VTers weren't the only ones having a drink...!!!!!

The night after.... last dinner with VTers

So the following night some of us still managed to get together for a last dinner.... we filled 3 tables, and here's some of the attendees! Gillian, Allison, Greg from USA (looong time VT friend) and his wife Lily!

My table

And here we are: Sonja, Isa, Sue, Ed, my hubby and I!

• Page Updated May 9, 2016