"The camping site" Lieksa Travelogue by gubbi1
Lieksa Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 55 photos
Here some impressions of the campsite, so that you know what comfort you will have. The missing luxury will be filled with a beautiful stunning nature experience!
Have a look...
This is the fireplace with a view towards the lake.
There is a table and another fireplace with a roof.
The places for the tents are quite basic. Cars are not allowed here.
The area for 'living' is quite large.
Nothing beats nice people and a campfire in the night.
You will not need to carry everything to the campsite. There are two trailers like this that you can fill with you stuff and use to bring it to the campsite. It is not far, but much easier like this.
Perfect weather made this place even more beautiful.
gubbi1's Related Pages
Lieksa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Patvinsuo National Park"
- "Town on the Wolf Border"
- "Koli - the national landscape"
- "Wilderness in Patvinsuo National Park"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lieksa
- 0 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Lieksa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lieksa
Photos in LieksaSee All Photos (35)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues