"masjid (mosque) in malaysia" Personal Page by roslanml
Location: Alor Satar, Malaysia
- Built in: 1912
- Built by: TM Tunku Mahmud Ibni Almarhum Sultan Tajuddin Mukarram Shah
- Special Features & Measurements:
?The site of this mosque was the cemetery of Kedah warriors who had died while defending Kedah from the Siamese in 1821
?Architecture was inspired by Azizi mosque
?5 large prime domes symbolizing the five pillars of islam
?Covers 11558.3 square meters
?Central Prayer hall is 62 x 62 feet
?One of the oldest mosques in Malaysia
?Was in the list of 10 most beautiful mosques in the world
- Location: Kuala Kangsar, Malaysia
- Designed by: Arthur Benison Hubback
- Built in Year: 1917
- Built by: Sultan of Perak
- Special Features:
?Most beautiful mosque of Malaysia
?Total Cost of RM 200.000, high for its times.
More Personal Pages (7)
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 0 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 0 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Commented on Asyari's profile page
- roslanml and mustapha_desert are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Malaysia Forum "Re: Malaysia or Thailand"
created their Personal Page "masjid (mosque) in malaysia"
- Uploaded a Photo to "masjid (mosque) in malaysia"