"Hiking Petkeljärvi National Park --- Part 3" Petkeljärvi Travelogue by gubbi1
Petkeljärvi Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 27 photos
So we cross now the swamp on duckboards and then...
... head into the forest.
At some places in the park you will find these kind of holes in the forest floor. They are pretty large and hope you can see them on the photo. During rep. just after the ice-age material collected around large blocks of ice. When they finally melted, these holes remained.
Just shortly after the hole a sign informs that there was a horse staple here during the war periode. Standing there you can see where it must have been, even though it is quite tough.
Suddenly you will pass the crossing to the Kuikkankierros. If you like it here and you have time, don't hesitate. Let me know how you liked it!
I instead head forward through the forest.
With some ups and downs I slowly reach the crossing at which I had been before.
gubbi1's Related Pages
Petkeljärvi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sleeping and hiking in Petkeljärvi National Park"
- Create a Petkeljärvi Travel Page
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Petkeljärvi
- 0 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Petkeljärvi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Petkeljärvi
Photos in PetkeljärviSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues