"Hiking Petkeljärvi National Park --- Part 2" Petkeljärvi Travelogue by gubbi1
Petkeljärvi Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 27 photos
After we have thought about the war luckily we soon head to one of my favorite spots on the hike. Here the land narrows to a thin band between the lake Savolampi and the rest of the lakesystem.
This is Savolampi. If you wonder about the bright colors, it is exactly as I saw it there.
Hiking in Finland makes smart... The sign presents the bird Kuikka, which I actually have seen on one of the lakes here.
Reflections on Savolampi.
Here we are at the most narrow point of the 'landband'.
Standing here on the bridge and looking into the water makes you notice that the water is flowing from one lake into the other. In the current small fishes are standing to be the first if some snack is passing by.
We have now left the lakes and head into the forest, but duckboads are a good indicator that it is still a wet area.
gubbi1's Related Pages
Petkeljärvi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sleeping and hiking in Petkeljärvi National Park"
- Create a Petkeljärvi Travel Page
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Petkeljärvi
- 0 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Petkeljärvi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Petkeljärvi
Photos in PetkeljärviSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues