"In and around Eilat in 2011" Eilat Travelogue by Martin_S.
Eilat Travel Guide: 304 reviews and 1,011 photos
Martin, Zohara, Itzik, Ira, Karin, Miri and Tal our "group" at the Club Inn 2011.
Karin and Miri enjoying a snack on Eilat beach.
Itzik and Doron waiting for the girls to finish shopping.
Tal enjoys the beach, waves and water just as long as she cant see the fish..
Karin, Miri, Itzik, Tal, Zohara and Ira at the Club Inn pool.
Here you can see just how close the twin towns of Israel's Eilat and Jordan's Aqaba are..the photo was taken from the beachside boardwalk in Eilat and looks toward Aqaba where you can see a giant Jordanian flag waving in the wind.
The town of Eilat sits at the tip of the Red Sea and mountains surround it on both sides of the valley. So the airport is built inside the city and the landing strip is only a few hundred meters from the shopping center you can see here. Often the feeling of a plane landing on your head is not far from the truth. But of course Eilat is most known for its watersports.
- See All Timna entrance and Copper Road
- See All A little bit of history in Eilat
- See All Club Inn, great location for the beach
Martin_S.'s Related Pages
Eilat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where the sun shines 350 days a year.."
- "Eilat - a resort on the Red Sea"
- "The Ultimate Beach Resort"
- "The tourist city of israel"
- "Eilat - Playground on the Red Sea"
- "Eilat, go south young and old..."
- "Welcome to my Eilat Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eilat
- Hotels in Eilat
- Transportation in Eilat
- Nightlife in Eilat
- Restaurants in Eilat
- Shopping in Eilat
- Warnings and Dangers in Eilat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eilat
- 25 Reviews
- 90 Photos
- 22 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (152)
Have you been to Eilat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eilat
- Posted in Travel Israel Forum "Re: Average cost of water..."
- updated a Eilat Travel Page "Eilat, go south young and old..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Uderwater Observatory, Coral World"
- Wrote a Review Timna entrance and Copper Road about Timna Natural Park in Eilat Things to Do
- Commented on one of Danalia's Eilat travel pages
Photos in EilatSee All Photos (90)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 177 reviews, 323 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 77 reviews, 370 photos, 7 travelogues
- Israel Intro, 76 reviews, 280 photos, 31 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Southern District Intro, 99 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 207 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 52 reviews, 182 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 62 reviews, 139 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 61 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 151 photos, 9 travelogues
- Krakow Intro, 21 reviews, 140 photos, 7 travelogues