"Climbing Pöhlberg for a Beer and a View" Annaberg-Buchholz Travelogue by Russell_the_Wombat
Annaberg-Buchholz Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 389 photos
On a fine evening we ventured out to enjoy a bit of a view and sunset and nature. Just behind Annaberg the slopes of Pöhlberg begin. The walk up is not too far and leads past some interesting spots.
These rocks here are basalt that creates such columns.
This was our reward: On top of Pöhlberg they have a viewing tower and a restaurant with a lovely beer garden.
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Annaberg-Buchholz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Annaberg-Buchholz in the Ore Mountains"
- "A Wombat in Annaberg (and Buchholz)"
- "Saxony, Germany."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Annaberg-Buchholz
- Hotels in Annaberg-Buchholz
- Transportation in Annaberg-Buchholz
- Nightlife in Annaberg-Buchholz
- Restaurants in Annaberg-Buchholz
- Shopping in Annaberg-Buchholz
- Warnings and Dangers in Annaberg-Buchholz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Annaberg-Buchholz
- 0 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Annaberg-Buchholz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Annaberg-Buchholz
Photos in Annaberg-BuchholzSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 111 photos, 16 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Schwetzingen Intro, 97 photos, 14 travelogues
- Stuttgart Intro, 94 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 94 photos, 12 travelogues
- Basel Intro, 89 photos, 12 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues