"Interesting Photos" Personal Page by MissyWQ
In the evening you can see this White House Eastroom filled with these spectacular, splendid, superb, wonderful, grand, impressive, awe-inspiring, awesome, amazing, stunning, breathtaking, incredible; sensational, fabulous, fantastic. TREES. Especially seen in the darkened room!!
Similar in structure to a pacemaker, the AICD consists of three parts:
The generator is a small box, usually about 2 inches wide and approximately 3 ounces in weight. Some generators are even smaller, measuring 1 inch in diameter and weighing about half an ounce. They are battery-powered, and most use lithium batteries that need to be replaced every four to seven years. The generator is responsible for generating the electric shock.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 35 Reviews
- 80 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- MissyWQ and MalenaN are now friends.
- updated a North America Travel Page "MissyWQ's new North America Page"
- Commented on Tugboatguy's profile page
- Posted in Travel San José Forum "Cruise ship coral princess..."
updated their Personal Page "Interesting Photos"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Interesting Photos"
- Wrote a Review Walk to train station to airport in Norway Hotels
Top 10 Pages
- Santa Barbara Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Norway Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Reno Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- New York City Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Washington D.C. Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Santa Ynez Intro, 4 photos