"Tribute to Harry Muskee" Grolloo Travelogue by sachara
Grolloo Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 53 photos
At the 26th september 2011 Harry Muskee alias Cuby passed away. At the 30th september 2011 fans could visit the Cuby and Blizzards museum for the last tribute to Harry.
.....the sky is crying and tears are falling down the street....
....one misty morning I´m gonna write your name in the sky.....
Yes, I went to my old village
I did it just for fun
...well, the next man I met was Harry, he owns a fine old inn....
A distant smile is a thing that must be found
a distant smile make me push the wheel going
round and round
Through the window of my eyes I can see the rainy day
So many roads to travel, so many ways to go.
sachara's Related Pages
Grolloo Travel Guide
- Hotels in Grolloo
- Nightlife in Grolloo
- Restaurants in Grolloo
- Warnings and Dangers in Grolloo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grolloo
- 4 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (199)
Have you been to Grolloo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grolloo
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 100 reviews, 388 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 75 reviews, 390 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Intro, 82 reviews, 313 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritania Intro, 88 reviews, 296 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rotterdam Intro, 70 reviews, 304 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Agadir Intro, 58 reviews, 282 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Timbuktu Intro, 36 reviews, 236 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Intro, 83 reviews, 171 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Gambia Intro, 89 reviews, 159 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 41 reviews, 192 photos, 2 travelogues