"Postcards - Old" Newquay Travelogue by grayfo
Newquay Travel Guide: 144 reviews and 301 photos
Towan is the closest beach to the town centre and is bordered on the western edge by the harbour and at the East by a tall rocky outcrop called 'the Island' which is connected to the mainland by a suspension footbridge. The beach can get extremely busy in the summer due to its level access and it?s proximity to the harbour entrance producing little swell. At low tide Towan links up with the other Newquay beaches to the East of it - Great Western and Tolcarne - forming one long continuous sandy strip.
grayfo's Related Pages
Newquay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My New Home"
- "a typical english seaside"
- "MY VERY FIRST ADULT HOLIDAY"
- "Live the Newquay Dream"
- "NEWQUAY, NORTH CORNWALL."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Newquay
- Hotels in Newquay
- Transportation in Newquay
- Nightlife in Newquay
- Restaurants in Newquay
- Shopping in Newquay
- Warnings and Dangers in Newquay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Newquay
- 7 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Newquay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newquay
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 40 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 37 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Leamington Spa Intro, 39 reviews, 60 photos, 6 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 6 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 37 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 32 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wichita Intro, 24 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- England Intro, 29 reviews, 33 photos
- Kos Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues