"Our afternoon at Castel D'Azzano" Azzano Travelogue by pencho15

Azzano Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 8 photos

Just walking around

As you can see if you read my intro I saw nothing at this city that I could add as a must see or even an off the beaten path tip, what I saw may be enjoyable in the right mood and as part of the adventures of a quite unnplaned backpacking trip but they would not be something you would recommed to do to a tourist, for that reason instead of writing tips I decided to write a Travelogue.
Here is a factory of some kind, probably as wath happens in many places the small towns surrounding the big cities like is the case of Castel D'azzano become the place were some industries build their big buildings. This one can be seen near the main highway, just behind the first line of houses at the town.

After that we walked the road going to that factory, near there was a big field with some animals in them wich always get your attention, we couldn't quite define what were some animals too far away to be seen clearly. (we were going to get near them by jumping a barrier but then we saw a man at the end of the road and we decided it was not the best idea to get in trouble the first day we spend in Italy so we turned back).
But as we were walking away this beautiful goats decided to get near us, they got some grass as a thank you gift.

And after that we walk right to the front of the factory were there was a park with apparently abandoned playground, the slide was all rusty and the sandbox was full of grass

It was sad to see those games abandoned so we played a while in them, we were probably the first people in a while to have fun in there.
The next few pictures show me playing the fool.

It wasn't easy to go trought there so it was a victory worth of celebration.

By this moment it was night, and the mosquitos were becoming quite a menace so we follow the road to return to the main highway and to the hotel room. In the way back we found a closed bar but fortunately the owner was a nice woman and allowed us to buy some beers to take them away.
That's as we spent our day at Castel D'azzano, when I go back there I'll find those attractions that I told you about in the intro and that I completely missed as a consequence of my lack of knowledge about the place.

• Page Updated May 9, 2016

Comments

pencho15

“Everywhere there`s something to see”

Badges & Stats in Azzano