"South Coast Barbados" Barbados Travelogue by jpud99930
Barbados Travel Guide: 1,330 reviews and 2,771 photos
I find that sunsets depends where you are.The best sunsets in the south is in October and November. As spring comes they are better on the west side. The east coast only get sunrises but no sunsets.
Cricket is a big sport on the island. Here locals play it on Sandy Beach.
The west side has the calmest and the east side has the roughest but the south has them in the middle.great fall all water sports except surfing. But you can surf fly.
On the south coast the main place for entertainment is the Gap. This is the bay where it all starts. One of the nicest view I think on the island. The two building on the center right are two wonderful places to eat. David's Place (white Building) and Bellini's Trattoria(Orangie buildning).
Just more places to eat. Straight ahead is Paulo's Churrasco do Brazil.It's a steak house famous for open fire cooking.
This is situated in the middle of the gap across from the soccer field. There was once just a parking lot here but now they have food stalls and kiosks selling clothing and souveniers. Here you can rent water sports equipment.
Can you spend a few weeks looking at this.I sure can. This is the beach at Coconut Court. It's closer towards Bridgetown.
Oisins is there you can get your fill of fish.Try the Friday night fish fry.
jpud99930's Related Pages
Barbados Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Thanksgiving 1996 - The First Visit"
- "s3's Barbados"
- "PARADISE ISLAND"
- "Island of Five Contrasts"
- "The "Real" Barbados"
- "Barbados - Starting Point For A Fantastic Cruise!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barbados
- Hotels in Barbados
- Transportation in Barbados
- Nightlife in Barbados
- Restaurants in Barbados
- Shopping in Barbados
- Warnings and Dangers in Barbados
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barbados
- 11 Reviews
- 62 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Barbados?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barbados
Top 10 Pages
- China Intro, 6 reviews, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Barbados Intro, 10 reviews, 56 photos, 6 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 4 reviews, 61 photos, 6 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 2 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lugano Intro, 2 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- California 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Santiago Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Winnipeg Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- England Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues