"Toronto & Niagara Falls - November 2006" Canada Travelogue by spidermiss
Canada Travel Guide: 41,763 reviews and 99,111 photos
I always wanted to see Canada in the snow so I decided to book Toronto and Niagara at the end of the year for this very reason. It turned out it was one of the mildest late autumns they had on record and I didn't see any snow! In fact, I didn't need any of my winter gear! All I can remember is the grey and cloudy days which are similar to what we have at home! Will have to make another trip in the future to see the snow!
Anyway, I had an amazing time in Toronto and Niagara Falls where I visited the American side of the falls. In Toronto I did all the tourist things including CN Tower and the museums and the same with Niagara Falls even if a lot of the attractions were close due to out of season.
More Travelogues (1)
spidermiss' Related Pages
Canada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Canada - So much to do, so little time"
- "8000 km Coast-to-Coast (5000 miles)"
- "Canada..... from coast to coast"
- "Canada coast to coast tour"
- "PLEASURE IN CANADIAN WATERS!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Canada
- Hotels in Canada
- Transportation in Canada
- Nightlife in Canada
- Restaurants in Canada
- Shopping in Canada
- Warnings and Dangers in Canada
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Canada
- 68 Reviews
- 184 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (64)
Have you been to Canada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canada
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 191 reviews, 798 photos, 19 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leeds Intro, 152 reviews, 752 photos, 33 travelogues
- York Intro, 78 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Manchester Intro, 52 reviews, 275 photos, 11 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 41 reviews, 155 photos
- Liverpool Intro, 33 reviews, 143 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 44 reviews, 112 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 34 reviews, 116 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sheffield Intro, 26 reviews, 116 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bath Intro, 31 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues