"Graffitti in Paris, I.D.'s" Personal Page by ForestqueenNYC
Since a visit to Nice years ago where I saw graffiti on the colorful walls in Vieux Nice, I have made it a point to take photos of graffiti whether it's artistic or not. In my opinion, no matter how fantastic it may be, if it is there without the permission of the owner of the building, it is destructive.
This tageur's i.d. is apparently the skull and you will see it all over Paris.
This is another i.d. that you see often on buildings in Paris. I assume the first two are made by the same person. Or could it be a symbol of a gang?
This octopus may be by a different tageur.
This cat was rather nice, but apparently the tageur had painted on something that could be pealed off. I passed by there several week later and saw that the background was already coming off and recently I noticed that only a bit of the red remained.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 485 Reviews
- 1,210 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 40 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Virtual Enquirer"
- created a Washington D.C. Travelogue "Georgetown: Home of Universities, Presidents, Sena"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Georgetown: Home of Universities, Presidents, Sena"
- Commented on lilysuzlini's profile page
updated their Profile Page "LIFE AND TRAVELS OF FRANCESCA"
- ForestqueenNYC and rosata are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Kosher/Casher in Paris Restaurants
- Uploaded a Video to New York City
VideosSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 110 reviews, 282 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 62 reviews, 160 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 60 reviews, 137 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Aix-en-Provence Intro, 30 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nice Intro, 14 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Washington D.C. Intro, 44 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pensacola Intro, 29 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 24 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wickford Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos