"Above Barbados" Barbados Travelogue by jpud99930
Barbados Travel Guide: 1,330 reviews and 2,772 photos
You only fly in one way to Barbados.If you can try to get a seat on the left side of the plane. You fly down the west coast and along the south coast to the airport. On a clear day you'll get a great view of the island.
You leave the same way as you came in. You fly out over the Atlantic and south coast then up the east coast and over the north tip. Again the left side is the best side. On the right side you get to see ocean until he turns north and you see the east coast.
A view of southeast Barbados and the Sam Lord Castle area.
Here's a view of the Northeast part of the island.The flower caves are up here on the eastern tip.
jpud99930's Related Pages
Barbados Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Thanksgiving 1996 - The First Visit"
- "s3's Barbados"
- "PARADISE ISLAND"
- "Island of Five Contrasts"
- "The "Real" Barbados"
- "Barbados - Starting Point For A Fantastic Cruise!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barbados
- Hotels in Barbados
- Transportation in Barbados
- Nightlife in Barbados
- Restaurants in Barbados
- Shopping in Barbados
- Warnings and Dangers in Barbados
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barbados
- 11 Reviews
- 62 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Barbados?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barbados
Top 10 Pages
- China Intro, 6 reviews, 87 photos, 10 travelogues
- Barbados Intro, 10 reviews, 56 photos, 6 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 4 reviews, 61 photos, 6 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 2 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lugano Intro, 2 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 3 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- California 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Santiago Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Winnipeg Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- England Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues