"Climbing the Church Tower" Kerimäki Travelogue by gubbi1
Kerimäki Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 22 photos
The entrance to the church tower is from the church side.
After paying you will start climbing very (!) steep stairs. On your way you will pass one floor with some art.
Finally up, you are now on the level of the bells. Lucky me, they did not start to ring. I am sure they are pretty loud.
From up here I took the photo that you have already seen on the intro page.
The bell is from Stockholm, at least that town is mentioned on some inscription.
This is the view on Kerimäki, resp. the parking area.
Some of the art.
Leaving the church and the tower behind... nice place!
More Travelogues (1)
gubbi1's Related Pages
Kerimäki Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Kerimäki
- 0 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Kerimäki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kerimäki
Photos in KerimäkiSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 40 reviews, 231 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oulu Intro, 55 reviews, 134 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lillehammer Intro, 8 reviews, 164 photos, 17 travelogues
- Nazareth Intro, 16 reviews, 124 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Akko Intro, 11 reviews, 122 photos, 10 travelogues
- Évora Intro, 13 reviews, 116 photos, 9 travelogues
- Røros Intro, 10 reviews, 107 photos, 9 travelogues
- Bet Guvrin Intro, 18 reviews, 89 photos
- Bet She`arim Intro, 11 reviews, 90 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tomar Intro, 12 reviews, 86 photos, 5 travelogues