"Views and Impressions with Wombat" Karlovy Vary Travelogue by Russell_the_Wombat
Karlovy Vary Travel Guide: 310 reviews and 1,015 photos
To see Karlovy Vary, the best thing to do is walk along the river. There are promenades on both banks. There you can look at all those beautiful buildings, sip your healthy water, relax and enjoy the views. There are many shops with things humans like, cafes and restaurants and hotels.
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Karlovy Vary Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hot springs & cooool architecture"
- "Karlovy Vary / Karlsbad"
- "Karlovy Vary - Karlsbad"
- "Karlovy Vary ? The Bohemian spa town"
- "KARLOVY VARY - The Spa Town -"
- "Day Trip to Karlovy Vary"
- "Famous spa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Karlovy Vary
- Hotels in Karlovy Vary
- Transportation in Karlovy Vary
- Nightlife in Karlovy Vary
- Restaurants in Karlovy Vary
- Shopping in Karlovy Vary
- Warnings and Dangers in Karlovy Vary
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karlovy Vary
- 0 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Karlovy Vary?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karlovy Vary
Photos in Karlovy VarySee All Photos (48)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 111 photos, 16 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Schwetzingen Intro, 97 photos, 14 travelogues
- Stuttgart Intro, 94 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 94 photos, 12 travelogues
- Basel Intro, 89 photos, 12 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues