"Spas, Temples and Other Buildings" Karlovy Vary Travelogue by Russell_the_Wombat
Karlovy Vary Travel Guide: 310 reviews and 1,015 photos
The spa buildings have impressive architecture. This one is probably the largest. It has all those instalments that humans need for their spa treatments inside, and also a restaurant and a concert hall.
We sneaked in to see at least the hallway and staircase. From the corridor we clandestinely eavesdropped on the symphony orchestra's rehearsal in the hall. They were playing, what else, Dvorak.
The colonnade is meant as a covered promenade walk. The humans walk here and sip their water from one of the three springs, while they watch each other and enjoy being watched.
Humans do strange things, don't they?
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Karlovy Vary Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hot springs & cooool architecture"
- "Karlovy Vary / Karlsbad"
- "Famous spa"
- "Karlovy Vary - Karlsbad"
- "Karlovy Vary – The Bohemian spa town"
- "KARLOVY VARY - The Spa Town -"
- "Day Trip to Karlovy Vary"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Karlovy Vary
- Hotels in Karlovy Vary
- Transportation in Karlovy Vary
- Nightlife in Karlovy Vary
- Restaurants in Karlovy Vary
- Shopping in Karlovy Vary
- Warnings and Dangers in Karlovy Vary
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karlovy Vary
- 0 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Karlovy Vary?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karlovy Vary
Photos in Karlovy VarySee All Photos (48)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 111 photos, 16 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Schwetzingen Intro, 97 photos, 14 travelogues
- Stuttgart Intro, 94 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 94 photos, 12 travelogues
- Basel Intro, 89 photos, 12 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues