"The Motorbike Museum" Augustusburg Travelogue by Russell_the_Wombat
Augustusburg Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 112 photos
Another wing of the palace is a museum of motorbikes. I'm having a hard time to imagine the Saxon Electors on motorbikes but the makers of the museum must have found some reason to present their motorbikes here.
Those horns were fun!
The gleaming trophies were won by someone in some motorbike races. They are useuful, they can serve as mirrors!
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Augustusburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Augustusburg Palace on a Very Rainy Day"
- "A Wombat in Augustusburg Palace"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Augustusburg
- Transportation in Augustusburg
- Restaurants in Augustusburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Augustusburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Augustusburg
- 0 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Augustusburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Augustusburg
Photos in AugustusburgSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 111 photos, 16 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Schwetzingen Intro, 97 photos, 14 travelogues
- Stuttgart Intro, 94 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 94 photos, 12 travelogues
- Basel Intro, 89 photos, 12 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues