"Gates and More Gates" Augustusburg Travelogue by Russell_the_Wombat
Augustusburg Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 112 photos
It is very wet up here. It has been raining most of the day.
That courtyard is really big! And look, they have brought some trees in.
Finally the rain has stopped. The palace looks much prettier when dry.
There is another gate in that back wing. Let's see where that will take us.
Walking through, we reached another courtyard behind the palace. It is surrounded by lower buildings that used to be stables, barns and workshops and such.
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Augustusburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Augustusburg Palace on a Very Rainy Day"
- "A Wombat in Augustusburg Palace"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Augustusburg
- Transportation in Augustusburg
- Restaurants in Augustusburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Augustusburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Augustusburg
- 0 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Augustusburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Augustusburg
Photos in AugustusburgSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 111 photos, 16 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Schwetzingen Intro, 97 photos, 14 travelogues
- Stuttgart Intro, 94 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 94 photos, 12 travelogues
- Basel Intro, 89 photos, 12 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues