"Up Through the Village" Augustusburg Travelogue by Russell_the_Wombat
Augustusburg Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 112 photos
After a strenuous climb through the forest, which became necessary because that bl***y funicular does not run on Mondays, we still weren't done with climbing. The town is steep enough. To reach the castle we had to walk up even more slopes. A sign on a house announced 14% incline.
This is the market square of the town. I wonder how they do markets here! Imagine all those cabbages and apples and pumpkins rolling down the hill!
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Augustusburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Augustusburg Palace on a Very Rainy Day"
- "A Wombat in Augustusburg Palace"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Augustusburg
- Transportation in Augustusburg
- Restaurants in Augustusburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Augustusburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Augustusburg
- 0 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Augustusburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Augustusburg
Photos in AugustusburgSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 89 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 86 photos, 11 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 77 photos, 11 travelogues
- Münster Intro, 75 photos, 11 travelogues
- Essen Intro, 75 photos, 9 travelogues